Five Ways We Can Help You Sell Yourself
You've made the decision to sell your home yourself. Could be a commission thing (or more likely, net in your pocket thing). Could be due to a previous sour experience with a realtor. Could be simply because you're a DYI person. What ever the reason is, you didn't take it lightly and we get it. We want to help you sell it yourself. Why? Three reasons: 1. Even when you successfully sell it yourself, you know other people who would love our help in the future! 2. If you're buying a home after this sale, we'd love to help you (and you don't pay any commission)! 3. If you do choose to turn to an agent, we hope we can earn the opportunity at that point.
So here are 5 ways we can help you sell your home yourself:
1. Bring you a cash offer.
No brainer here...why WOULDN'T you explore this option? For homes (newer than 1940, up to $425k, and on less than 1.5 acres), and condos and townhomes (with HOAs less than $350/month), we can bring you a fair market value offer that closes anywhere from 15 to 90 days (you choose)! This is the simplest, most certain and most convenient way to sell your home. No contingencies. No showings. No calls. No financing. Just cash. Want more? You also get us negotiating the offer on YOUR behalf (not the cash buyer's), AND you can stay in your home for up to 3 days AFTER closing! These are unheard of features in today's cash buyer arena!
*COVID-19 NOTE: while many of the i-buyer programs have suspended services, Keller Offers is still buying homes as of 3/21/20
Click HERE to learn more.
2. Offer you our FSBO package.
In addition to our blog on The 9 Step Process to Selling Your Home Yourself, we will:
- Hand deliver our 2020 Guide to Selling Your Home and our internal checklists, as well as every legal document required to sell your home. Now you'll have essentially every tool that we have to maximize your home's exposure.
- Align you with a professional stager, who can help with anything from a quick consultation (video or in person) all the way to a full staging package.
- Help you arrange for professional photographer, videographer, aerials, and 3D renderings.
- Place your home in the Multiple Listing Service, putting it in front of 10,000+ real estate agents representing buyers (optional, subject to buyer agent commission).
- Host one of our Mega Open Houses/Virtual Mega Open Houses on your behalf (promoted across all the channels we use to market our listings and typically attended by 25-75 interested buyers in person, and hundreds online). You keep all the buyers who are interested in your home.
- Help ensure any interested buyers are pre-approved for a mortgage or have provided proof of funds, so you're not wasting time with lookieloos anymore.
- Help you find your next home, make sure you're fully represented and protected, and negotiate it on your behalf (optional, yet free!)
3. Set you up for a pre closing concierge service for free.
You found a buyer....AWESOME! Now what? Securing a contract from a buyer is literally 10-25% of selling your home. If you're like most sellers, you may not be considering all the nuanced details of what happens from contract through closing. Which title company should you choose? How do home inspections work? What's a survey? How do I get honest and transparent answers from the buyer's lender? How do I ensure my home appraises? How long and detailed of a process is this?
Post contract and pre close is INTENSE, and emotions can turn otherwise friendly parties into hostile beasts who irrationally make demands and contract cancellations. By setting you up with a closing concierge, you're essentially getting a highly experienced third party mediator to manage all the negotiations and details that can derail an otherwise successful closing.
*only applies if you purchase your next home with us. Remember, as buyer, you do not pay real estate commissions!
4. Show you a way we can essentially market your home and manage your sale for free.
Sounds too good to be true, right? Well let me explain! Because of the power of Keller Mortgage's Zero Cost Loan, it could actually be BETTER than free! Typical lender fees are in the 2-4% range (of the initial principle). On an average $250,000 loan, that's about $7500! That said, homes listed by us give the buyer access to the Zero Cost loan which puts that equivalent back INTO the transaction so why not put that in your pocket? Let's say worst case scenario negotiations get hostile and the buyer gets that extra, well now YOU can leverage the Zero Cost loan on your next purchase and pocket that 2-4%. That's about what you just paid us to expose your home to every buyer and manage your sale. With our listing packages starting at just 2%, you're getting the power of our marketing machine for free (or even getting paid for it)!
*Keller Mortgage Zero Cost Loans are ONLY available to borrowers who either A. are buying a home listed by a KW agent or B. are working with a KW agent as their buyer's agent.
5. In response to COVID-19: FSBO Safety Package.
During these highly uncertain times, safety is paramount. To combat the spread of Covid-19 while satisfying the demand of today's market, we've developed strategies to help get homes sold even if buyers are uneasy about touring them. These include:
- Arranging for a professional photographer
- A narrated professional walk through video
- 3D home mapping technology, allowing buyers to "walk through" virtually
- Website created specifically for your home and promoted to over 60,000 people
- Structured showing blocks through a scheduling concierge. You decide when the home stops showing for the day
- Help you conduct virtual showings for your safety. Roughly 1000 homes are selling each week in Tampa Bay, and many of them are only showing virtually.
- Disinfecting service after showings, inspections, appraisal, etc.
- Masks, booties, sanitizer, and wipes distributed to all visitors
- Virtual Mega Open Houses broadcasted to thousands of interested buyers
Ready to talk more? Schedule a no obligation consultation with us today.