Four Ways We Can Help You Sell Yourself
You've made the decision to sell your home yourself. Could be a commission thing (or more likely, net in your pocket thing). Could be due to a previous sour experience with a realtor. Could be simply because you're a DYI person. What ever the reason is, you didn't take it lightly and we get it. We want to help you sell it yourself. Why? Three reasons: 1. Even when you successfully sell it yourself, you know other people who would love our help in the future! 2. If you're buying a home after this sale, we'd love to help you (and you don't pay any commission)! 3. If you do choose to turn to an agent, we hope we can earn the opportunity at that point.
So here are 4 ways we can help you sell your home yourself:
1. Offer you our FSBO package.
In addition to our blog on The 9 Step Process to Selling Your Home Yourself, we will:
- Hand deliver our 2021 Guide to Selling Your Home and our internal checklists, as well as every legal document required to sell your home. Now you'll have essentially every tool that we have to maximize your home's exposure.
- Align you with a professional stager, who can help with anything from a quick consultation (video or in person) all the way to a full staging package.
- Help you arrange for professional photographer, videographer, aerials, and 3D renderings.
- Place your home in the Multiple Listing Service, putting it in front of 10,000+ real estate agents representing buyers (optional, subject to buyer agent commission).
- Host one of our Mega Open Houses/Virtual Mega Open Houses on your behalf (promoted across all the channels we use to market our listings and typically attended by 25-75 interested buyers in person, and hundreds online). You keep all the buyers who are interested in your home.
- Help ensure any interested buyers are pre-approved for a mortgage or have provided proof of funds, so you're not wasting time with lookieloos anymore. We can also
- Help you find your next home, make sure you're fully represented and protected, and negotiate it on your behalf. We can help you buy with cash BEFORE you sell using our exclusive Buy Before You Sell Program!
2. Set you up for a pre closing concierge service for free.
You found a buyer....AWESOME! Now what? Securing a contract from a buyer is literally 10-25% of selling your home. If you're like most sellers, you may not be considering all the nuanced details of what happens from contract through closing. Which title company should you choose? How do home inspections work? What's a survey? How do I get honest and transparent answers from the buyer's lender? How do I ensure my home appraises? How long and detailed of a process is this?
Post contract and pre close is INTENSE, and emotions can turn otherwise friendly parties into hostile beasts who irrationally make demands and contract cancellations. By setting you up with a closing concierge, you're essentially getting a highly experienced third party mediator to manage all the negotiations and details that can derail an otherwise successful closing.
*only applies if you purchase your next home with us. Remember, as buyer, you do not pay real estate commissions!
3. Host your Open Houses for you.
Why spend your weekends camped at the house waiting for the right qualified buyer to walk through the door? We can promote your open house(s) to our database of over 60,000 to maximize your traffic (safely during covid, of course). If the right buyer comes in, they're all yours!
4. Show you a way we can essentially market your home and manage your sale for free.
Sounds too good to be true, right? Well let me explain! Because of the power of Keller Mortgage's Zero Cost Loan, it could actually be BETTER than free! Typical lender fees are in the 2-4% range (of the initial principle). On an average $250,000 loan, that's about $7500! That said, homes listed by us give the buyer access to the Zero Cost loan which puts that equivalent back INTO the transaction so why not put that in your pocket? Let's say worst case scenario negotiations get hostile and the buyer gets that extra, well now YOU can leverage the Zero Cost loan on your next purchase and pocket that 2-4%. That's about what you just paid us to expose your home to every buyer and manage your sale. With our listing packages starting at just 2%, you're getting the power of our marketing machine for free (or even getting paid for it)!
*Keller Mortgage Zero Cost Loans are ONLY available to borrowers who either A. are buying a home listed by a KW agent or B. are working with a KW agent as their buyer's agent.
Ready to talk more? Schedule a no obligation consultation with us today.